Friday, December 16, 2005

Life

I have lost interest in blogging, again. Damn !!

Well I have a lot to share but most of it is under the blanket of what he/she will think. And the rest of my life is slowly becoming too routine and bland. I am bored at work, home and elsewhere. So there is nothing to write about. Comes from having no girlfriend for the past $ months, giving up smoking/drinking for the last 3 months, living like a monk, reading books like “The monk who sold his Ferrari” and not having a Ferrari.

Result : too much thinking and no Action.

Yeah, I still could watch movies and write reviews but honestly it’s boring for me(quality of movies) and frankly who can actually read all that crap. I could visit places and write about the journey but have neither the time nor the inclination to ask my boss for a vacation. I could take pictures and post them but my camera is not suited for still photography.

But I truly don't have anything else to say. Nothing new, nothing meaningful, nothing fun so I shall crib today and then go for a drive in the company of Pink Floyd. LIFE ROCKS

No comments: