Friday, December 30, 2005

Awesome Year

Saw snippets of the BEST and Worst of the year in most websites so came up with this post about my year.
In 2005 I :

  • Finished my post graduation and with that hopefully came to the end of the road of my academic career.
  • Conned Wipro, Intel, MBT, Vistasoft, IBM, Covansys and I-Gate into giving me job offers. 7 offers to work (never knew I was so wanted)
  • Started working and more importantly EARNING.
  • Started taking a Bath everyday and a shave every two days (unwelcome change from IIT days when the periodic activity for the same was fortnightly and monthly respectively).
  • Got my first Bonus.
  • Bought my Mom a Really Nice Present.
  • Learnt Cooking with successful results.
  • Cut down on excesses due to a Bad Back aka Slip Disk (Now you can speculate about what excesses are :-D)
  • Saw a VERY Close friend get married and put his life in order.
  • Tried playing Cupid with mixed results
  • Spent a year SINGLE and loved every moment of it. (i.e. Became a bigger Geela)
  • Joined a GYM for an obscene amount and went there thrice ..to date.
  • Invested in Mutual Funds and Insurance (Ahem…running out of things to write)
  • Started BLOGGING

In Effect…grown up (both mentally and physically)
Hope the coming year will be as fruitful (AHEM) to you.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where did you finally join?
are you still there or did u jump