Friday, November 25, 2005

Beware Majaa

Most of the Tamil movies I see are what you call recommended. Well I always had an impression that if friends recommend a Tamil movie, it would be good. But Majaa was a major shocker. I mean I have seen some bad movies but a movie this bad would be really hard to find. After exactly 10 mins, I had the urge to leave the theatre but suffered for about 30 mins past the interval before making a run for it.

If you really want to know how we suffered in detail, please read Mad’s Blog.

Special mention of Vikram’s dress designer, who either is a complete nincompoop or a genius. He matches the lungi with a vest accompanied by the same coloured design on the equally flamboyant shirt. For more, watch the film but please watch out for your mental sanctity.

No comments: