Thursday, October 06, 2005

Resurrection

I have not blogged for almost a month now. After numerous people asked/ mailed/ called/ questioned/ badgered me to know the reason, I decided to come out with this blog.

Firstly

Who says Weekends are for relaxing?? Part TWO

Let me keep this short as it’s been quite a while and frankly you have read the more interesting part.

Sunday

Dropped girls home – Went to P’s promotion party – met aunty – went to airport – reached Delhi – no reservation at Radisson waited for 30 mins - called AMEX– Booked a Costlier room – Slept.

Monday

Woke up and had an awesome breakfast – went to STEW in Gurgoan – cheated by taxi guy (and that too, a sardar, too bad!!!) – was in class all day – yawn, yawn and yawn. Met Soo, Lamba and other Team Blue junta. And then more yawn- yawn and more Yawn. Had a Meeting with boss, which ran very very late. Started from office only at 8:30 for a 10:10 flight, went to the hotel and checked out. Got stuck in traffic – so missed my flight – took an early morning flight and since I had checked out of my club class deluxe suit in Radisson, I went Pubbing in NCR(National Capitol Region). After having lukewarm Beer and awesome Parathas(curtosy Tanku Maharaj, near IIFT) – Saw IIFT – saw lamba being treated like Royalty – Went to his house and slept.

Tuesday

Woke up at 4 and believe me after the exertions of Monday this was hell. After that spent about 45mins trying to explain the whereabouts of lamba’s house to the Hertz guy. Got to the airport and met P, Who was coming for his early morning flight. Reached Bangalore and back to velagiri.

Back to Blogging…. Yawn yawn…

Now, after the crappy narration above, I expect no one to continue reading but if you still are, let me narrate a crazy dialogue between me and HH35. Btw, I have renamed GD as HH35 [HH=Her Highness, What’s 35? Her age maybe] No clue what, So if you wanna know why-what-how, just remember that this is my blog and I have complete intellectual rights so if you do not like it you have two choices ala The rock in ‘Welcome to the Jungle’

Option A: Quit reading and get on with your boring life

Option B: Do the unmentionable and plzz spare me the details!!!

For those still reading, here goes the conversation

Me: Thinking of quitting blogging

HH35:What !!!!! Why?

ME : Cos I decided to write this

HH : what’s HH

ME : Her Highness

HH: clusssshhhssssshhhhhhhhhhh (try saying this and you know what I mean)

HH : slap slap slap slap

HH: that’s too much

Me: ya too much violence

HH : okiee

HH : (a remark I shall never agree to)

HH: Prasanth is the sweetest guy I have known, let me see if you type this down.

HH: aren’t you getting sick and tired of this

HH: you want me to leave

Me: (Grin)

HH: this is crazy!!!

Me: (Grin)

HH: This is sick!!!!

Me: (Grin)

HH: When are you stopping this?

Me: (Grin)

HH: Stop typing or else

Me: (Grin)

HH: Stop grinning and typing everything I say

Me: OK OK

Well I had to stop here, it was becoming too violent and I am human, contrary to what people think.

BTW, Reasons for not Blogging in such a Long time

Well I can say a lot of things and give a lot of crappy reasons.

1. I was very busy with work (Like you guys will believe that)

2. I had to go home(Visag) for personal reasons (Believable and true)

3. Was stuck in floods on the way back (True again but I guess not believable)

4. My house was flooded and I was building a dam (Hmmm!!)

5. Swam all the way here (You tell me if you believe it)

6. Was caught up in work after I came back (Well!!! What say?)

7. Was getting kicked out of my house and could not find a place to stay(Very much true)

8. Am homeless and living on the road and hence could not find time to blog (Ya rite!!)

9. Since I was homeless and had seen too many calamities in the past few days ie. Katrina, Rita, Mumbai Floods, Andhra Floods {No fancy names here, read DD on the topic}. So I decided to take Sanyas and pray for all humanity and world peace in the Himalayas and hence could not blog. (Ahem, enough for the day. Me thinks)

No comments: