Friday, October 21, 2005

Am i a Cook?

I Know! I Know! Everytime I take a break, I give a crappy excuse for not blogging. And believe me, this time its not going to be any different.

So to begin my mom came visiting along with an aunt and a few cousins and they decided that we needed better looking after and bought all sorts of household items for cooking which set me back quite a few thousand.

After that I had to start cooking just to justify my investment and at this point I have a statement to make. Cooking is one of the easiest things in the world. Seriously if I can cook rasam, dal, chicken etc after limited (read extended) instructions on the phone (courtesy Airtel), then I think anyone can. I have reached such a proficiency level that I am inviting friends over this weekend.

So here’s wishing DD, Lamba and my bro all the luck in the world.

Also here are a few mesgs urging me to blog and this is just today and only from my workplace. Never knew my blogs had so much following.

S$$$$$$ $ R$$ - how come you have not blogged

T@@@ S@@@@- also what happnd to ur blog?

B##### N######### - No blogs for along time, what happened?

Phew, too much fan following I say..

PS.. Too boring i say!!!!
PPS.. Pic courtesy Blabberwocky

No comments: