Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Why do i Blog?

Because of the fact that I claim to be a Blog addict and am most certainly not, added to the fact that I am hopelessly lazy, I could not post a proper blog last week. But today I started writing this and as usual, I had no clue about what to write. So I thought I shall blog for the Blog of it and if anyone reads this, well!! not my problem.

Well blogging for me is a stress reliever and after talking to my boss for about 3 hours, I guess I have the right to torture other people with musings like this. Now let’s get to the 4 stages of browsing as it’s popularly known.

Well for me it started as it does for most guys/gals during graduation years when you have time and money to kill along with a small problem called a hormonal overgrowth (people might smirk saying this is too late but what we Indians lack in one aspect, we make up in another. Look at the population growth for Crying out loud). After discovering the joys of internet back during pre graduation and discovering things which frankly are still the most educating courses of any person’s lives. For convenience sake (and the lack of a proper sex education in India) I call this stage “The Enlightenment”.

People move into the next stage to see if they could actually get to do all that they have seen. This stage is known as the chatting stage where people try their hand in communicating the fact that they are cool. Most people tend to find nameless, faceless people more interesting and scintillating than people right in front of you. Thankfully I was young enough to be scared so as not to actually getting around towards meeting the fellow chatters, else I am sure that opinion I had on them to be scintillating would also rapidly change.

Google helped me when I was above the Communication stage so lets call this stage simply “Google”. Well if you ever reach a stage in your life and you don’t know what to do, try searching the answer on Google as it always helps. If not directly atleast it gives you a distraction and keeps you occupied. The irrelevant can turn out to be very very relevant and vice versa which actually distresses you.

Finally Blogging, well who else will even listen to my continuos cribs/complaints except jobless morons like you. So for your benefit (and mine lest I become crazy) I write these crappy monologues which are defined for literary sense as Blogs or Live journals. So for your Sake and mine BLOG, BLOG, BLOG.

No comments: