Tuesday, July 25, 2006

5 wierd things about me

Reading a random blog and came across this. So i decided to celebrate the government unblocking my blog (or so i claim) by writing this.

1. I touch my nose atleast a hundred times a day. So i guess people think i have a permanent cold and other things not that complimentary.
2. I hate drinking coffee & tea, not that i dislike the taste but just the fact that they burn my toungue. AHEM !!!
3. I think fighting with my boss and bragging about it is cool.
4. I love to think i broke realtionships on my own accord when its very much the opposite (am i saying too much....Does not matter, please refer to my next wierd statement.
5. I actually think People read my Blogs :D and consider myself a BLOGGER

Too senti for me but dats the mood now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! This is a really cool site!! Traveling is sooo cool especially if it’s to exotic locations..The coolest part is getting the best bargains on flights around the world... I found this really neat online fare consolidator called Cfares, that I use regularly.. check out the link at :

http://cfares.regalix.com/cfares/cfares/index.jsp

Tell all ur friends and colleagues in the US. Awesome prices if ur flying anywhere in the world..and it’s really useful, if ur flying from the US to China, South East Asia and Europe…hope this helps!! The Gold membership is free, and the deals are really good.. They have a platinum membership too, but I think that’s paid.. not really sure, but you get much better deals than the gold membership.

Cheers

Anonymous said...

Hi All,

For all you folks in the US, here is a new option for
getting the cheapest fares to fly back to India for
your visits. Its a new technology online fare
consolidator called Cfares –

http://cfares.regalix.com/cfares/cfares/index.jsp?channel=blpo&adgroup=asvelaascanbe.blogspot

Pls pass it on to all your friends and colleagues in
the US. It is also useful for folks flying from the US
to China, Southeast Asia or Europe.

Ask everyone to register using this URL (its free for a Gold
membership). More the merrier.

Enjoi!!